NOW THAT YOU’VE REGISTERED, WHAT’S NEXT?
1. Get Excited!
2. Book your hotel, flight, transportation ASAP
When booking hotel be sure let them know you are with The Digital Photo Workshops.
3. Remember to submit your balance due 30 days prior to event. Here is a Link to Registration Page
Here are a few tips to help you prepare:
If you chose one of the 2 payment options, you are not fully registered for the workshop until final payment has be made. Please visit the Registration Page again no later than 30 days prior to workshop. Space may be forfeited if balance is not received.
Contact the venue to make your lodging reservation. The venue has arranged for special room rates to participants. Ask for the TDPW discount when you book your room.
Make your travel plans including a rental car if needed.
What’s Included:Hands-on instruction from guest instructor and staff
- Unique photo opportunities
- Shoot time with guest instructor and staff
- Workflow and technique sessions
- Goodie Bag (Free Stuff)
- 12″x18″ Print from your shots from Mpix
You must provide and/or bring:
- A great attitude to learn and have fun
- Your own transportation, to, from and during the event (car pooling will be arranged)
- Your own accomedations at or near the venue
- Laptop computer with Photoshop and or Lightroom installed
- Digital SLR Camera and gear (include a sturdy tripod)